Under the patronage of Abu Dhabi City Municipality, the Global Road and Traffic Safety Forum, taking place on 24-25 September 2018, will focus on creating awareness and delivering innovation in road and traffic safety.
This event will give you the opportunity to meet with UAE and Abu Dhabi government entities leading the country’s road safety programs and campaign towards safer roads:
- Department of Urban Planning and Municipalities
- Abu Dhabi City Municipality – Department of Transport
- Department of Transport
- Abu Dhabi Police Force
- Al Ain Municipality
This is calling on all Road safety private Sector Stakeholders, Owners of Large Fleets of Vehicles and Heavy-Duty Trucks, Tyre Manufacturers, Transport and Logistics, Contractors, Engineers, Consultants and Intelligence Transport System providers to be part of this event to discuss key issues and solutions towards achieving safety on UAE roads.
Learn more about latest government’s infrastructure projects, road safety procurement, updates on new road safety strategy and regulations.
Key Government Expert Speaking include:
- Eng. Saleh Aljaberi, Head of Traffic Services Section, Abu Dhabi City Municipality
- Mr. Stephen Lambert, Road Safety Engineer, Abu Dhabi City Municipality
- Eng. David George, Road Safety Specialist, Al Ain City Municipality
- Sussana Zammataro, Executive Director, International Road Federation (IRF)
- Emily Coenegrachts, Director – Consulting, Belgium Road Safety (VIAS) Institute
- Thomas Edelmann, Founder & Managing Director, Road Safety UAE
- Dr Britta Lang, Director Road Safety Education & Evaluation, 4E Road Safety & Transport Consultants
- Nabeel Alzaka, Co-Founder and CEO, Surface Mobility Consultants
Download the brochure: http://www.roadtrafficsafetyabudhabi.com/Event%20Prospectus-43-189
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Lara Makdessi | Marketing Manager | Advanced Conferences & Meetings FZ-LLC | T: +961 5 959 111 ext 235 | +971 4 563 15 55 | A: IFP Bldg, 56th Street, Hazmieh, Lebanon - P O Box 55576 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org